Sunday, 25 May 2014

Disney Frozen Elsa Bento

This bento is dedicated to my little niece, who is a Disney Frozen fan!


I think this is the second time that I create a bento that shows a character with more realistic human features. The first time was more than 2 years ago when I made this Marie Antoinette Bento ;). I prefer making animals or other cute non-human cartoon characters, because I think they are just better objects for food art, at least they don't make me feel like a cannibal *lol*. When I should make another bento that features a person, I probably should try to 'cartoonise' it a bit more, like this "Happy Children Bento" or this "Green-Eyed Wizard Bento"  :). 

Elsa is made out of soy-sauce flavoured rice (face), curry-flavoured rice (hair), cooked egg white (eyes), nori seaweed (eyebrows and lashes) and tomato (lips). Olaf is made from hard boiled egg decorated with cheese, nori and carrot. The side dishes include Japanese fried chicken, egg, ham flower, cheese/carrot snowflake, lettuce and a piece of cherry.

I recently published a bento book as well :)! Read all about the book and where to buy HERE!
 

14 comments:

  1. If may love Anna, I like Elsa... and of course, my favorite Olaf! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe :) - Olaf is the cutest one, you're right :)!

      Delete
  2. wow...
    cool and adorable :)
    My girl is a fan too..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Yenny :)! When I checked the tracking today, I saw that the book had arrived at your place, hopefully you'd like what you see :)!! Thanks for purchasing my book :D)!!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous! Her hair is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kathy :). I don't actually like to make this type of bento - I mean creating a character that resembles a person, but my niece loves Disney Frozen, and I suppose a lot of other people do too, so I thought, why not making one as well :)?

      Delete
  4. How long do these take you to make? What fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Abbe, it took me around 2 hours to make this bento :). Thanks for visiting!

      Delete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...